The Augusta Margaret River and Busselton Shires are progressing towards the final stages of the Capes Regional Economic Development Strategy.The Strategy aims to provide sustainable economic growth for residents from a regional approach and aims to produce a long term operating framework for economic development in the Capes region. The Capes Regional Economic Development Strategy consists of the six working papers listed below which are available from the AMRSC website under Publications.
- Working Paper 1 – Regional Profile
- Working Paper 2 – Vision and Focus Areas
- Working Paper 3 – Industry Plans
- Working Paper 4 – Cluster Model
- Working Paper 5 – Development Strategy
- Working Paper 6 – Development Program