The ATO will be in the South West to deliver Small Business training for Record Keeping and Bizlinks.
For your convenience we will be in Margaret River, Busselton and Bunbury.
The format will include morning tea. For those staying for BizLinks a light lunch will be provided. Feel free to browse each of our sessions so you can book the ones that are most convenient for you”.
Record Keeping for Small Business presented by the ATO
Are you new to business or thinking of starting a business?
It’s important to get your record keeping right.
Come along to a presentation by ATO staff where you will learn about:
- keeping good records
- record keeping tips and traps
- how money flows through a business
- work through case studies and examples
- completing records, statements and other forms
- stocktakes and associated records
BIZLINKS – Get your business off to a great start!
This is a unique opportunity to ask questions and learn about the programs, grants, resources and services available that can help your business.
- get direct access to government agencies
- network with other businesses
- hear about the latest initiatives and services
- have your own face-to-face conversation with a government representative
The following agencies will be there to assist:
- Australian Taxation Office
- Australian Securites and Investments Commission
- Fair Work Ombudsman
- Business South West